High Pressure Water Jetting:
Hydro water jetting is when a very intense stream of water cleans your sewer system. Water Jetting is the next option after traditional drain cleaning is tried. Typically, drain cleaning can open your sewer system but might not be strong enough to entirely clean all debris from your line. We suggest and many of our clients agree that each and every main sewer line should be camera inspected. The Twin Cities has several older neighborhoods which means older sewer systems. Water jetting will allow us to clean roots, grease, scale, dirt and much more from your drain lines. Water Jetting will also remove debris in some areas where a sewer camera can’t get a perfect picture of your sewer drain lines.
Water jetting must be done through a clean out. This is the same place where traditional drain cleaning is worked from. The absolute best place to water jet is from an outside clean out, but most homes don’t have one. The second best place to hydro jet is from a front floor clean-out which is typically near your water meter. Having the best place to work from always makes the job easier and gives the best results.
What are some benefits of water jetting?
• Water jetting is used when traditional drain cleaning has failed.
• Water jetting is great for grease lines and scale build-up.
• Hydro Jetting is better for longer main sewer lines and takes less time. Having to add extra lengths of cable, especially when working on a sewer line with tree roots can take much longer then water jetting.
• Hydro jetting flushes out the toughest stubborn debris that cables and blades can’t remove.
• Hydro jetting is great for removing those tough tree roots that have been growing in your line for years. We like to call them “wood roots”
Barrett Sewer Service has the professionals to help get your drain line open and flowing again. Consider Barrett Sewer Service for your next drain cleaning. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copyright © 2012 | Barrett Sewer Service Co. | All Right Reserved